Terms & Agreements
1. Making a Reservation.
(1) Our Online Reservation System allows you to make reservations directly with the
hotel through Internet. Room Availability Check can be conducted by those with
or without an account ID which is, however, necessary for making reservations.
(2) If you are a registered member, you can book your reservation at anytime.
(3) Your online reservation request will be promptly forwarded to the hotel's email
(4) This system can be used for free.
(1) Having an email account allows you to take advantage of this system.
3. Becoming a Member.
(1) Please fill out the membership registration form. The confirmation letter of
your registration will be mailed to your email account. Your membership account
will then be activated.
(2) The registration is 100% free. No annual fees or anything of that kind.
(3) Your personal information entered will be kept secure except when official facilities
(For example the police, a court of justice) need it.
4. Reservation Contract.
(1) The contract is agreed and valid between you and the hotel.
(2) The contract is made at the moment you click on the button "Confirm & Send
Reservation" after verifying the reservation details entered in this system.
5. Method of Payment.
Please pay your hotel charges in cash or with a credit card when you check-out at a
6. Updating Your Reservation.
(1) If there is any change with your reservation, please kindly modify the reservation
details online as soon as possible.
(2) If you cannot update your reservation online for any reasons, please kindly contact
the hotel directly. No confirmation letter will be issued in this case.
7. Cancellation Fee.
1day prior to arrival:50%
On the day of arrival:100%
More than 10 persons
7 day prior to arrival: 50%
1 day prior to arrival: 80%
On the day of arrival: 100%
8. Our Responsibilities.
(1) We will compensate for damages caused to you with this contract IF the hotel is
proven to be liable.
(2) We have received a safety certificate from Fire Department. In addition, we carry
insurance against fire.
(3) In case we are unable to provide you with the room you reserved, with your permission,
we will strive to arrange another accommodation of the same category.
(4) If we are unable to arrange another accommodation despite the terms above, we will pay
the monetary compensation for breach of contract. However, this policy does not
apply unless the hotel is proven to be liable.
9. For Further Information
Hotel Select-Inn Hamamatsu-Ekimae
335-14 sunayama-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu city, Shizuoka Japan 430-0926